Saturday, October 23, 2010

Memorise vocabulary words in sentences

The quote of the day is

"I recommend you learn English vocabulary words in sentences, not memorise words individually. Learn English with this study method for reading comprehension and the memorising technique using etymology.(p55)"

[English study method for people over 20 who are learning English  ](Hiroyuki Hal Shibata)


I memorised English vocabulary words when I start to study English in junior high school. It is because I have no English vocabulary words in my brain.


If you want to be able to use English better and better, it is necesary to understand how to use a word in certain situations, and how to use the thesaurus.

If you learn English vocabulary words in sentences, you would understand the sense in which an English word or phrase is used.



Japanese Blog:http://ameblo.jp/japantn/entry-10685921504.html

No comments:

Post a Comment